The Center for Gender Justice in Albania:
Works to prevent gender-based violence, increase the information level and awareness of the Albanian society about gender issues.
Supports women and girls to increase their participation and influence in the social, economic and political life through the implementation of leadership programmes, building self-esteem programmes, increasing professional skills, etc.
Addresses the needs of victims of gender-based violence, including domestic violence, through the provision of tailor-made services aiming at their social and economic empowerment.
Increases the capacities of employees of state and non-state institutions that work for the protection and provision of services for women and girls.
Advocates and lobbies for the protection of women's rights and the achievement of gender justice in the Albanian society.
Conducts studies, analyses and researches on gender issues, including gender-based violence and domestic violence.
The beneficiaries of the Center services and activities are:
- Women and girls, survivors of gender-based violence, including domestic violence;
- Women and girls facing social and economic challenges;
- Youngsters studying in universities;
- Youngsters of secondary and 9-year schools;
- Representatives of state and non-state institutions working to protect and provide services for women and girls.